Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year^^

CNY is cuming around d corner.......
i thk my blog had nt yet been updated for a long time....
my friends always ask...
"where wil u go during this CNY holidays?"
"what wil u doing 4 this CNY holidays"
aiyor....
that wil b easy....
CNY of coz go take ang pao lar.....
and eat lor....
hahax....
although 1 of my classmate keep telling me tat im fat jor....
swt~
ok ok....
i noe it....i wil control d.....
i had been go through 18years of CNY d......
beside of take many many ang pao during CNY what else can v do??

actually CNY i such boring.....
visit relatives.......
entertain them....
serve them wif drinks and snack.....
sit at thr watch my mum and dad chat wif all of d relatives.....
may b i can stil play wif my sis and cousins.....
hahax....
planning 2 hang out wif my buddies......
bt i thk they wil b oso busy visiting their relatives.....
and some them are aredi went back to their hometown....

last year CNY reli fun and enjoy......
although i jz gt a few day of holidays to get out from d NS camp...
bt i enjoy d holidays so much....
go out wif frens......
hang aroung til midnight.......
go visit my frens and take ang pao from their parents in d midnight....
hahax....
That's fun right...
haiz...
miss it so much....
this year....
i thk wil b ~
accompany my parents visit all my relative,
go 4 school performance,
meet some of my best buddies...
mayb go to autocity find my best frens^^
enjoy my CNY in my own way....
hahax....
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR^^


No comments: