Sunday, January 4, 2009

sorry for tat day...

i saw ur blog....
i'm so sorry coz
i put aeroplane on tat day.....
i feel so guilty.....
i know wat tat feeling....
whn some ppl try to promise u on smthg bt they cnt do it.....
tat day i reli want go out wif u.....
bt cause of some sort of transport problem and my mum........
so i cant make it on tat day......
i love outing too......
i hope we stil can hv outing 2gther.....
i promised nt to promise u on smthg tat i reli nt sure....
so
I'm sorry!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea ,i noe.juz to express my unhapiness in my blog.too many ppl put me aeroplane these days ,relly many,my frens in kl oso.
it's ok d.go buy cny cloths together when i'm bac nx time.i haven bought,not even one.

jiawenz said...

whn u cuming back??

Anonymous said...

21st gua ,if not mistaken,nx week exam d.